The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

based solely on college careers, which I based my list off of, then Bama has the juice of beng RBU right now.
Auburn really hasnt had a stand out back since the days of Cadillac and Ronnie Brown
Just based off college careers. Auburn's had 9 straight years of 1000+ yard rushers big fella

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:picard:

based solely on college careers, which I based my list off of, then Bama has the juice of beng RBU right now.
Auburn really hasnt had a stand out back since the days of Cadillac and Ronnie Brown
Kerryon Johnson put up the best numbers in the SEC this year

He ain't better than Guice tho

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just based off college careers. Auburn's had 9 straight years of 1000+ yard rushers big fella

Kerryon Johnson put up the best numbers in the SEC this year

He ain't better than Guice tho

1000 yards is nice and all, but I meant standout..like in the conversation for a Heisman or talked about as the best player on the squad

Bama-Ingram, Henry, Scarbrough, Yeldon, Richardson, Drake,
AU- ?? Nobody since carnell and ronnie
LSU- Guice, Fournette, and before them yalls last big time college RB was Kevin Faulk
UGA-Gurley, Knowshown, Chubb, Michel, Isaiah Crowell
UF- last standout RB might have been Fred Taylor
Tenn- Jamal Lewis?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tre Mason had 1000 yards on a 3 win team and damn near 2000 the next year but he wasn’t a standout

nobody remembers tre mason besides AU fans :russ:
stop it B

Cadillac and Ronnie are well known standouts.

Tre Mason was just a good rb

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1000 yards is nice and all, but I meant standout..like in the conversation for a Heisman or talked about as the best player on the squad

LSU- Guice, Fournette, and before them yalls last big time college RB was Kevin Faulk
Tenn- Jamal Lewis?

nobody remembers tre mason besides AU fans :russ:
stop it B

Cadillac and Ronnie are well known standouts.

Tre Mason was just a good rb
How are you talking about standout backs but then you mentioned Scarborough and Isaiah Crowell :RussellMartBrook:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Tenn- Jamal Lewis?
That list and that arguement is so inconsistent idk where to start :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kenyan Drake wouldn’t even be known if he ain’t break his leg

Apparently fukkin top 5 Heisman candidates are less well known than role players

Kerryon being in the Heisman convo for like a month is more than half of this mans list

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How are you talking about standout backs but then you mentioned Scarborough and Isaiah Crowell :RussellMartBrook:

So Isaiah Crowell didn’t win SEC freshman of the year and was supposed to be the next Great UGA back till he got kicked outta school?

I don’t even support UGA but I know Crowell was that dude

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Tenn- Jamal Lewis?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Why so? I think this is more beneficial to players. Coaches see if they practice players or game ready

Humongous, let’s say you have a star freshman QB, try him out for 4 games and if he isn’t good then you just redshirt him. This is almost like a semi preseason for CFB now.

Yep. Haskins could have played as a freshman and had some in game experience. Four games is enough to get your feet wet. This is big.

:Cacpls2:

This has been the rule all along. If you played your first four games (or less) of the year, you can get a medical redshirt, even if you weren't hurt. I guess its not so bad. :yeshrug: I misread it.

coaches can no longer block a transfer from going to a school of their choice :blessed:

about fukkin time the NCAA got rid of that rule. You got Dan Mullen going from MSU to UF, but these slimballs wouldnt let players transfer to a school in conference

Now THIS is a great rule.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Isaiah Crowell didn’t win SEC freshman of the year and was supposed to be the next Great UGA back till he got kicked outta school?

I don’t even support UGA but I know Crowell was that dude
So you remember Crowell winning freshman of the year but can't remember Kerryon Johnson winning SEC offensive player of the year just last year :RussellMartBrook:
Just stick to high schools and HBCU's big fella