The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
@smitty22 or any buckeyes native to Columbus let's set aside the rivalry for a few minutes. This is life or death. :wow:

What's the best BBQ spot in Columbus? If any of you say City aka shytty BBQ I'm going to neg you every time I see you and I'm going to tell BmoreGorilla to add you to the list :camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 or any buckeyes native to Columbus let's set aside the rivalry for a few minutes. This is life or death. :wow:

What's the best BBQ spot in Columbus? If any of you say City aka shytty BBQ I'm going to neg you every time I see you and I'm going to tell BmoreGorilla to add you to the list :camby:
Mannn City bbq is trash breh. Having lived in Texas, Georgia, Alabama and spent countless time in Memphis I don't even like talking Columbus bbq :francis:. Smokey Bones is ok, theres a place called Hoggies thats ok. A couple former Buckeye own this place called the pit, it's trash man. Bbq and Columbus just ain't a match breh... now back to the beef, negged :UmadOH:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Mannn City bbq is trash breh. Having lived in Texas, Georgia, Alabama and spent countless time in Memphis I don't even like talking Columbus bbq :francis:. Smokey Bones is ok, theres a place called Hoggies thats ok. A couple former Buckeye own this place called the pit, it's trash man. Bbq and Columbus just ain't a match breh... now back to the beef, negged :UmadOH:
See that's what I thought, but I figured someone initiated into the buckeye cult would have better perspective.

Have BBQ only spots that are worse than Happy's Pizza brehs. You'd think someone would have filled that void given Columbus is a legitimate city.

Anyway dap, undap, negged, reported, and ignored until November when tax that ass:smugfavre:

:dame:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Im just a fan of the sports :hubie:
Still can't see how anybody black can go to that school:scust:

The origin of Gator Bait :pacspit:

I've been banned from Ben Griffin since 1999. Two cacs caught the beats from me in the stadium. :francis:

The police were ready to take me to jail before a group of people said it was 2 against one:gucci: They still gave me and only me a trespass citation.:mjpls:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dcm8utdX4AARcC4.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking of Clemson, there schedule is cake walk city (on paper)

Sept. 1 FURMAN
Sept. 8 at Texas A&M
Sept. 15 GEORGIA SOUTHERN
Sept. 22 at Georgia Tech
Sept. 29 SYRACUSE
Oct. 6 at Wake Forest
Oct. 20 NC STATE
Oct. 27 at Florida State
Nov. 3 LOUISVILLE
Nov. 10 at Boston College
Nov. 17 DUKE
Nov. 24