The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Bama erreythang free playa from the cuts to the cars to the cutty
epob9e.jpg
Does Saban give everybody guns too? Tim Williams and Davis got off pretty light :Idontlikemycoffeeblack:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, Rashan took that shyt HARD. Crying & whimpering :mjcry:

Shows how much it means to him vs shyt like this

img-0047jpg-7dece73506eb5280.jpg

WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT!?!!??!!? :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This dude Okorn said as a team "Penn St fears Michigan" :mjlol:

Ok Pal

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:scust: @The ADD @AVXL

Roquan Smith robbed of Georgia helmet, jersey in Athens

Former Georgia star and Chicago Bears first-round pick Roquan Smith's property in Athens has been robbed, according to a Facebook post from his aunt Shaquwanda Baker.

"Dawg Nation my nephew Roquan Smith has worked sooo hard to play in his UGA jersey and helmet and to one day take it off and hang it on his wall. However, over the past few hours, someone took that away from him by wrongfully taking these items from his property in Athens," Baker wrote Saturday in a Facebook post. "My prayer is that the person who committed this crime will deal with their issues and that anyone who knows of information related to this crime will report it immediately to the Athens Police Dept.

"There were a lot of items taken but none more dear to his heart than his UGA jerseys and helmet. thanks for your support and for spreading this unpleasant news with hopes of finding the person who did this."

The Butkus Award winner's game-worn jerseys and helmets were among the stolen items, Baker says.

The University of Georgia nor the Athens Police Dept. has released statements on the matter.

Smith, the No. 8 overall pick in this year's draft, has not yet signed. His rookie deal is expected to be worth $18.7 million, but no dollar amount can replace his jerseys, including one from the Bulldogs' Rose Bowl win over Oklahoma.

Smith left Georgia after his junior season, which was a difficult decision as the nation's best linebacker for the SEC champions.