The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
There’s no reason for us to not be undefeated going into the LSU game, hell we could go 8-0 with Mac Jones at QB, easiest schedule we’ve had in years.

Louisville (Orlando)
Arkansas State
@Ole Miss
Texas A&M
Louisiana-Lafayette
@Arkansas
Missouri
@Tennessee
BYE
@LSU
Mississippi State
The Citadel
Auburn
tumblr_mnc0y6H19J1s0cs5fo1_500.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Won 9 out of the 12 games we played by 14 points or more
Well that LSU game was closer than the score indicated (as it always is with that team) and the A&M and MSU games were pure struggle. I would say looking beatable in 4 out of their 12 games, and I guess a case could be made that FSU had a chance, was pretty vulnerable for Alabama

Of course the point is moot because their schedule is even easier than last year and the threat shouldn’t even be that high

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m not as concerned about A&M as I would’ve been if we were going on the road but like you said, just gotta wait and see with Jimbo. Now a couple of games to keep your eye on are the Missouri and Ole Miss games. Our secondary is pretty young and both Drew Lock and Jordan Ta’amu can put up a lot of points, not saying we’re in danger of losing but one of those games could be a shootout of sorts.

Will be interesting to see how effective Nick Fitzgerald is without Mullen.
Unless they go get Big Daddy Briles to coach they ain't putting up more than 21 on Saban