The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Y'all nikkas in trouble. shyts starting to feel different down there in Tallahassee. We all know this is "money" weekend. Miami is not "committed" at all. I don't know any other program that could squander the opportunity provided by the shot in the arm from last year like they did. Best season in a decade, the "turnover chain" becoming a moment in pop culture, etc.....and they only got 12k people out today and no major recruit of note to visit.

UF seemed like they're "committed". The energy is real....got 50K out there today, but what a bad return on the boosters money! How do you get 30 plus visitors, even paid for a west coast visitor, and not one commit?!?!?! Those boosters are still paying on a buyout, Mullens salary, filled in the "monetary gaps" on getting 30 plus families on campus today.....and no one? It would soften the blow if UF looked improved. But the same issues that they just paid to get rid of is still plaguing them. Resorted to celebrity receivers and duck duck goose?!?!

Meanwhile up in Tallahassee. Not only are the fans all in, these kids are all in. Willie selling something different in Tallahassee. Spring game record, 300 former players, 30 plus families "found" a way to finance a trip Tallahassee on an "in and out" trip, a competitive game of football (no gimmicks), and a huge return on their investment with three 4*s popping this weekend along with a 2020 kid. I'm willing to bet the city hasnt felt like this for a spring game ever. I hear even FAMU is out there assisting their asses off. A well played weekend by FSU. Many rivals mocked the old school concert, but there are families still at the stadium as I type, continuing there good weekend. At 6pm....those family's trips were over in Gainesville. But not in Tallahassee. A fukking homerun by FSU...UF and Miami dropped the ball.
I’m gonna enjoy that pint.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
10-4 with a Cotton Bowl loss.... :skip:
i5upht.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wait until Labor Day. It's gonna be a who's who of players/recruits once again.
I ain't going to lie. I didn't think we would land those studs at the Spring Game. Not that fast.

But Willie T bringing back that early 90's FSU culture. That was a great time. Expect alot of hate.:francis:

Last edited: