The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What 2-3 are worth anything? :dwillhuh:

Will Grier was balling until he got busted for roids, Jacoby Brissett (albeit wasn't in his NCST form, and Driskel was "ok" at times, the rest were god awful. Trey Burton had that one game where he put up 7 TDs and that was it. Treon...oh Treon :scust:. Zaire was a bust and so was Brantley. Del Rio was ass, Franks is a clumsy ass dude.

Long story short, this decade, they've been the Cleveland Browns of College Football when it comes to QBs.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Will Grier was balling until he got busted for roids, Jacoby Brissett (albeit wasn't in his NCST form, and Driskel was "ok" at times, the rest were god awful. Trey Burton had that one game where he put up 7 TDs and that was it. Treon...oh Treon :scust:. Zaire was a bust and so was Brantley. Del Rio was ass, Franks is a clumsy ass dude.

Long story short, this decade, they've been the Cleveland Browns of College Football when it comes to QBs.

I don't remember Jacoby doing anything at all :patrice:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't remember Jacoby doing anything at all :patrice:

You're probably right, it's been so long since then but I don't remember him being just downright bad, a lot of it has to do with the bad depth management at Florida. Zaire probably would've turned out better if he would've been the starter from day 1.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You're probably right, it's been so long since then but I don't remember him being just downright bad, a lot of it has to do with the bad depth management at Florida. Zaire probably would've turned out better if he would've been the starter from day 1.

Who knows. I think whoever they put back there no matter when was going to struggle.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjcrygt:

dmx.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think they flip flopped him in with some white boy or they couldn’t make up their mind if they wanted that Burton kid back there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wait.. but your teams going through it now. :wtf:

And it’s only gonna get worse with that knockoff Brady Hoke that you got at the helm. :heh:
We just won our conference this season
And we won the Rose Bowl last season

:dahell: is you talking about

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Call us scum one more time you West Hollywood fukkin tranny :stopitslime:

:dead:

Nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Random though: List of Florida QBs post Tebow -

John Brantley
Trey Burton
Jordan Reed
Jeff Driskel
Jacoby Brissett
Tyler Murphy
Skyler Mornhinweg
Treon Harris
Will Grier
Luke Del Rio
Austin Appleby
Feleipe Franks
Malik Zaire

13 starting QBs in 7 seasons and only 2-3 were worth anything:huhldup:

Pure unadulterated trash top to bottom, and that is the issue, they can’t buy a qb, and to keep a thow-wow, if it wasn’t for Mullen/Urban Tesus wouldn’t have been shyt either

Nova by 25

:mjpls:

Hater