Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I must be the only dude that thinks franks can play in the right system. :francis:

The WR's had like 5 drops today tho

Franks’ day progressed as follows: a three-and-out with the first-team offense, followed by an interception by safety Shawn Davis on a ball that popped out of receiver Van Jefferson’s hands, a three-and-out with the 1s, a three-and-out with the 2s, an interception to second-team cornerback Trey Dean in the end zone, a three-and-out with the 1s on a Josh Hammond drop, a fumble with the 1s (not clear what happened), a short-field touchdown drive capped by a Jordan Scarlett run (though Franks nearly hit Hammond in the corner of the end zone on a nice fade before that), a three-and-out with the 2s, another three-and-out with the 2s on a ball off Kadarius Toney’s hands, an interception to first-team corner Marco Wilson on a deep pass down the sideline targeted for Jefferson and then finally a breakthrough.

A flag on the defense prevented another three-and-out with the 1s, and Franks then hit Jefferson for a 30-yard gain down the seam against Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and two plays later found tight end Moral Stephens wide open for a 28-yard touchdown. Franks sold the fake handoff and Stephens sprung free for one of the best offensive plays of the day.

On his final series, with the 2s, Franks found another wide-open receiver as Ohio State transfer Trevon Grimes ended up all alone down the left sideline and hauled in a reception for a long touchdown.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who tf is that? nikka walk round with his jersey and folks still don't know who he is. ole i know how to do 2 things jet sweeps and bubble screen ass nikka
That doesn't make it any better for y'all then :mjlol:

Have your best player get his ankles broke by a "no name" brehs :RussellMartBrook:

That was a Ryan Davis tho. He broke a Auburn single season record for most catches in a season :BlessedAubie:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Duke and Sammie were gods out there when we was actually willin to toss the ball

our current receivers are even better but Gus has a brain capacity shorter than Hurts passing yards in the offs

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Legit confused how he was allowed to get out of the state of Florida.

@SubZeroDegrees ain't far off. That was all Dabo though. He pushed CJ's religious buttons and all CJ had to do was look at UF felon rate then and he finessed the rest.

Crazy thing is... without CJ...it is no Sammy Watkins....and etc...and you can say no Deshaun Watson. CJ opened the Florida door and put a light on Clemson that layer the foundation of today

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kentucky gets a little hype every year just for them to still end up at
6-6 at the end of the year

Sad, but so fukking true, they will get some athletes too, I’m like how tf you convincing kids to come to Lexington, but they do, it’s just hard to put a collective team together, to compete, they always seem a few players away

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad, but so fukking true, they will get some athletes too, I’m like how tf you convincing kids to come to Lexington, but they do, it’s just hard to put a collective team together, to compete, they always seem a few players away
I think it's been the QB position that's held them back all these years. But they usually keep a good RB and defense every year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Injuries have killed Kentucky the past 2 years. Their starters on offense and defense can play with anyone but they haven't had any depth. All of their defense is coming back from last year and their group of skill players is one of the best in the SEC with Benny Snell, Lynn Bowden, Tavin Richardson and a few other really good WRs.. But just saw that the guy who was supposed to be their QB this year and a former high 4 star recruit Drew Barker is quitting football:why: