Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You're stating this like that bumbleneck hillbilly mufukka even knows what anything outside of cow pastures is like.

Dudes favorite past time is tipping cows while they sleep, for fun.

Yeah its a bit much for 80,90k to come watch a glorified practice I could barely finish watching FSU on TV last week it be cool if they let these schools scrimmage with some jobbers to end the spring coaches just got they own motives Jimbo was literally forcing Francois to throw a TD at the end of the scrimmage last week.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
What the fukk else is going on at noon even in LA that's more important than the best college team in the state and the best player in the country?

Turrible fans.

The people that live there already seen all the tourist attraction shyt it's not like they are going to do that shyt.

And considering 3.8 million people live there compared to 260k in Lincoln Nebraska:scust:

How old are you? 90% of alabama loves college football. About 1.5% of LA residents care

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
obviously we know why it'll never happen but that would be cool if schools were allowed to practice together in the sping like they do in the NFL during the preseason.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some limited work with some smaller schools I'm sure the players get tired of beating each other up for a month.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ok that's exactly the point I was making? They don't care/are bad fans

Trust me going to the flabby ass Coliseum on Easter weekend isn't in top 50 list of a to do list on a Saturday to watch some boring scrimmage . I wouldn't crush the USC fans for not being marks and wasting 2 hours of time watching glorified 2 hand touch.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We have civilized cities in Alabama believe it or not.

Everyone knows y'all love CFB more than the rest of the world only ones with as much love for it is probably a state like Nebraska. Watch ND spring game next week they attendance so low in recent years they just have the game at practice facility are they gonna get labeled terrible fans too.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
There is shyt to do for tourists yea. That doesn't really apply to people that live there, they can do that shyt any time.. And ppl in LA don't give af about easter like that:stopitslime:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
There is shyt to do for tourists yea. That doesn't really apply to people that live there, they can do that shyt any time.. And ppl in LA don't give af about easter like that:stopitslime:

We don't care about CFB like that out here to sit around and watch a struggle 2 hour practice we're bad people I'm sorry president Trump