Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Last time I ever went into a game cocky (in person). Thompson don't get hurt, we win. Left at least 14 points on the board that first half. Jimbo wanting to kick a long ass FG at the end of the half and we missed. So many uncalled holds. NCST running nothing but rub routes and Stoops refusing to play cover three over to the loaded sided or a cover two under. I remember posting on here during halftime from the game and saying the mood in our section felt like what folks must have felt like walking to the gas chambers during the holocaust. So, so many bad memories. :to:

EJ choked man he missed Benjamin for a big TD threw a horrible INT as we were driving and took a spin move sack out of FG range for an around shook Jimbo add the fact these fakkits converted 4 4th downs one of most frustrating losses

Most disappointing loss to you.. Mines is 98 MSU. No way I expected this one. Saban had them boys hungry :francis:.

Was P4P best OSU even better than the Urban era teams think the 98 OSU and 15 OSU are most disappointing looking at overall talent. 96 OSU was disappointing as well but they didn't come into season with the expectations of those 2 both came in #1 or #2 in the polls.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shea Patterson really gonna wear #20, that shyt bothers me like when Devin Gardner wore #98 :russ:

Hefty Lefyt the only one who could pull this shyt off
dm_140815_football_jared_lorenzen_phoner.jpg
:lawd:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
EJ choked man he missed Benjamin for a big TD threw a horrible INT as we were driving and took a spin move sack out of FG range for an around shook Jimbo add the fact these fakkits converted 4 4th downs one of most frustrating losses

Was P4P best OSU even better than the Urban era teams think the 98 OSU and 15 OSU are most disappointing looking at overall talent. 96 OSU was disappointing as well but they didn't come into season with the expectations of those 2 both came in #1 or #2 in the polls.
Nothing but the truth in your post.. 98 team should have won a chip no excuses. To be real Cooper should have won at least 2 with all the talent he had

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nothing but the truth in your post.. 98 team should have won a chip no excuses. To be real Cooper should have won at least 2 with all the talent he had

Yeah OSU in 98 had no business not getting it done FSU had an excuse Losing Weinke to neck injury. OSU would've washed Tennessee if OSU got in over FSU that Tennessee team was very limited OSU had too many playmakers and a QB (something FSU lacked) to get ball in hands.

Typical Cooper in the year the Michigan game didn't have as much at stake the offense (David Boston) went the fukk off but the prior seasons (93,96,97) offense turtled up.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn no longer see them white boy LBs for OSU like we used to they had at least 2 starters a season for good while I can remember. Bobby Carpenter AJ Hawk James Laurinatius Matt Wilhelm Andy Katzenmoyer Jerry Rudzinski Mike Vrabel