Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next years draft wont have the same depth this years class but will be better at the very top.

RB Saquon Barkley
DB Derwin James
WR Antonio Callaway
DE Arden Key
QB Sam Darnold
DT Christian Wilkins

All 6 are elite players that would have gone top 10 of this years draft.

Barkley would have been the first RB taken. Derwin the first DB. Darnold the first QB. Wilkins the first DT. Key goes after Garrett as the second DE. And Callaway goes after Davis as the second WR.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They just had a top 15 class. They're still in better shape than y'all
nope. we've had better recruiting classes than them the last 2 years. they don't have a QB, no more eating off of sherman's oline recruits, and their dline is shaky with daeshon hall and myles garrett. they've got a couple of talented backs and some talent in the secondary, that's it.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I see this fakkit @Freddie.Cane all on my dikk what a horrible poster ignore feature is great no time for scrubs with bad takes stay the fukk out my mentions 7 game losers don't deserve my time I'd rather talk to Wake UVA and NC State heads

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All about The :TheU2:

:russell:

40c441f749f1b6a7c231cc869d66f9dd.png
got no quaterback

Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I know I ain't been around this thread as much as last year. But just wanted to let ya'll know that after reading up on how spring practice has been going so far, Tennessee will EXCEED EXPECTATIONS big time this year. They don't have as much ELITE NFL TALENT as they had last year. Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton are future pro-bowlers/all-pros. However they have more depth across the board and more starting NFL type talent.

Tennessee should win the SEC East and AT A MINIMUM go 10-2 this year as long as they don't suffer catastrophic injuries once again.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if they went 11-1 and the SEC Championship.
IDK breh...I do agree we have more depth overall but we're gon have a brand new qb introduced n get baptized into this sec shyt...I like our 3 qbs JG might have next but he's a freshman so they gotta get they lumps...I'm concerned about our DT depth...looking kinda shaky wit our injuries we only got like 2 legit sec Dt's practicing at the moment....our oline been trash last few years but we def got some experience there now n some guys who could step up like Trey Smith among a few others but we got a brand new oline coach so we don't know how good he gon be although he's a great recruiter so far...new offensive coordinator also..I'm pulling for Larry Scott ace recruiter n potential head coach some where but talk shyt about our last ocoordinator debord all you want but I believe we scored the most points we ever have in school history last year...so we can't jump the gun yet...we just don't know...n for that reason I'm skeptical on this season n our potential success so our roof of our ceiling is anywhere from 7 to 11 games I'm somewhere in the middle with my expectations #GoVols