goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Bags packed, 850 bound. You can catch me at the Doak on Saturday
jordan-peter-warrick-o.gif
What's the move for Friday night? It'll probably be 10pm by the time I get down there 2night.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah that's what I meant.

U can honestly say the Bama vs Texas was really McElroy vs Garrett Gilbert seeing Colt only played one series that was some awful QB play that night
Yeah, that's the only thing I dislike about Bama's run is they've never had a star bigger than Saban, or a star period.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah, that's the only thing I dislike about Bama's run is they've never had a star bigger than Saban, or a star period.

Yeah it works for them but I like teams that had that standout player.

FSU had Charlie Ward Peter Warrick Jameis Winston
Nebraska had Tommie Frazier Lawrence Phillips Ahmed Green
Miami had Andre Johnson Clinton Portis Ed Reed Vilma
Texas had Vince Young
USC had Leinart and Bush
Auburn had Cam Newton

You think of those teams names just role off the tongue

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It's his business. Might be hard for a cac from Bama to believe but there's life outside of football for these kids
I mean I know where he was lol. And yea obviously there is more to life but as a FOOTBALL player he should probably be focused on that? Can't just let players start going home for no reason when football ends then come back whenever they want

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We have had plenty of stars, u don't win 4 titles without them lol. 2 heismans, 20 first round picks.. etc

The past few years ,since Jameis left I guess, there hasn't been a star bigger than Saban anywhere in college football tbh

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saban will will always be the star wherever he goes. That's just how it is for some coaches. But he's had 2 Heisman running backs, Amari Cooper, Julio Jones etc :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We have had plenty of stars, u don't win 4 titles without them lol. 2 heismans, 20 first round picks.. etc

The past few years ,since Jameis left I guess, there hasn't been a star bigger than Saban anywhere in college football tbh
Word, I can't wait to tell my kids about the legend of John Parker Wilson:wow: