No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
SEC did Auburn dirty giving them 3 straight road games middle of the season at LSU,Arkansas and A&M who the fukk did Auburn piss off at the SEC offices?

They asked to come to the East so SEC punishing them like Vince do when wrestlers leave or fukk up in the WWF.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Once again, nothing to do with Bama.. yet you decide to bring your Harbaugh nutswinging ways into another thread.

My mans fukk your wife? Or your trailer park momma? The fukk is wrong with you? You need help breh. And I'm only partially kidding.
Kirby Smart has nothing to do with Bama? Wow didn't know that, I guess I missed the 10 year stretch of him being our DC:martin:

Stop acting like u didn't try to take a sideways shot at Saban by attacking Kirby. I was just pointing out how wrong u are and since u are a Michigan fan I mentioned u are the last person to talk about another team's QB. Is that not factual? Alright then.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Kirby Smart has nothing to do with Bama? Wow didn't know that, I guess I missed the 10 year stretch of him being our DC:martin:

Stop acting like u didn't try to take a sideways shot at Saban by attacking Kirby. I was just pointing out how wrong u are and since u are a Michigan fan I mentioned u are the last person to talk about another team's QB. Is that not factual? Alright then.

My dude @hood b. goode .. I don't even know what to say to this. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I went to the college football hall of fame, again. Was trying to get some pictures for the brehs who may not have been there before.

@RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @Rigby. @portcityplaya

33804612866_2fb725608d_z.jpg

@smitty22 @hood b. goode @Buckeye Fever @Trust Me
33804612826_a0fb835dea_z.jpg

@Silkk
33804613266_2d26bd3dff_z.jpg
I was down there last summer, did you try to kick a FG? My attempt was :trash:

Dudes get all the credit in the world from me