TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Paris wanted to player corner back instead of saftey. So he sat behind NFL CBs Jalen Mills, Rashard Robinson, Jalen Collins and Tre White. Paris might not start at Saftey this year cuz we are loaded with 5 & 4 stars . DBU problems :yeshrug:

You tried to gas up Hootie and I had to park that shyt. And how you figure I don't know anything about Hootie?
I never gassed up Hootie, I just posted our depth chart. Never said he was special, but he doesn't have to make great plays for us. Just don't make any mistakes and he will be great. Ronnie Harrison, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Anthony Averett all gas any of them up tho if u want to debate. And I'm expecting a big year out of Tony Brown too. He is one of the best athletes we have ever had at Bama and he hasn't been able to get on the field. Doesn't mean he sucks either.

U didn't know Hootie played at all for us. U don't now shyt about him breh

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How am I talking like that? U are obviously the one who still has feelings about Hootie not coming to LSU. Lol why couldn't u get both? We get 2 safeties almost every recruiting class. And Adams is gone, Hootie would have been y'alls best safety this year anyway so he would still be valuable to yall[/QUOTE]
Just because he's a senior doesn't mean he would have started. We got young guys coming in passing up upperclassmen all the time.

I wonder if Schools like the U and Nebraska had fans like @JALEN HURTS i wonder what they're doin these days

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

cal.0.gif