Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Exactly. Your squad and mine have some big dreams for 2017. No more Bowden v Paterno wins race but we're back on top anyway :salute:

I'm not that hyped up for 2017 the most excited I was for FSU football was the 12-14 seasons I saw that hunger brewing and song young hungry lions the 2014 team burned me and the 2016 team came out overhyped especially the way Jimbo was bragging about them on the circuits.

If we can get a W over Bama or even lose close game I'll get hype but after last couple seasons I'm at a 6/10 vs a 10/10.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm not that hyped up for 2017 the most excited I was for FSU football was the 12-14 seasons I saw that hunger brewing and song young hungry lions the 2014 team burned me and the 2016 team came out overhyped especially the way Jimbo was bragging about them on the circuits.

If we can get a W over Bama or even lose close game I'll get hype but after last couple seasons I'm at a 6/10 vs a 10/10.
Dam homie. Aside from RB I think FSU will be all around better.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Lol we ain't gonna blow y'all out unless FSU can't stop the run at all. Its not like Jalen is gonna be throwing it around. I see him struggling tbh, FSU whole defense is coming back.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Dam homie. Aside from RB I think FSU will be all around better.

I'm not that optimistic because the coaching staff is stale and I still have little faith in our OL and I don't trust Jimbo putting the best players on field at all times I noticed too many things past couple seasons Jimbo waits too late into season to right the wrongs. Jimbo ain't got that hunger compared to year year 3-4 he looks tired. Too many lackluster efforts past 3 years to start games comes off as a coach/es who can't get players prepared at start of games.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lol we ain't gonna blow y'all out unless FSU can't stop the run at all. Its not like Jalen is gonna be throwing it around. I see him struggling tbh, FSU whole defense is coming back.

FSU has been blown out a few times last couple seasons it's possible as I said before we have developed a troubling trend of starting games flat as fukk going back from 2014. I thought it was a coasting type of deal with the 14 nikkas but the 16 team may been even worse.

Down 22 vs Ole Piss
Never got back vs Louisville
Down 21 vs UNC and lost
Down 10 vs Miami
Down 14 vs Clemson and lost
Down 10 vs NC State

These nikkas just don't bring it for a full 60 that's not Championship material

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Phil Steele's Projected AP Top 10.

Right now I'm halfway (65 teams) through the second write through process of the 2017 Phil Steele's College Football Preview. Generally I do all 130 teams, and can go through about 4 teams per day as it takes me anywhere from 3 to 4 hours per team.

Today I’m releasing my 2017 Projected AP Top 10, then in the next few days I’ll release a blog giving you more detail on why I chose these 10 teams. It is important to make the point that this is NOT my preseason Top 10 for next season, rather what I am projecting the AP Top 10 will look like to start the season.

As mentioned on Monday, my predicted AP Top 10 was a perfect 10-for-10 in 2016! The EIGHT year totals are very strong. When I predict the AP Top 10 in February/March (about a HALF YEAR ahead of the actual AP poll), I have now hit on 76 of 80 teams. That means hitting all 10 teams in four of the eight years and missing by just one team in the other four years. Once again, predicting the top ten teams in the AP poll 5-6 MONTHS in advance, the record is now 76 out of 80 or 95%!

Here is my 2017 Projected AP Top 10.

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Florida State
4. USC
5. Oklahoma
6. Clemson
7. Penn State
8. Washington
9. Wisconsin
10. Florida :patrice:

Florida at 10 is a huge stretch media isn't gonna rank them that high. Think media gonna go Bama vs FSU as 1 vs 2 just for the week 1 hype alone followed by USC OSU and PSU.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, what this world's gonna bring

But I know one thing, that this is the life for Cane :Bless:

Baby cause I'm a thug :Pacc2:

The U stay thuggin :pachaha:

:stylin:

What you know about meee Booooooy
Two Zero E. Reed Booooooyy
The best db Boooooyyyy
Last time the U won it all was with me Boooooyyy
shyt last time we were good is in 03 Boooooooy

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
This how I feel bout my noles
full
Facts but did @Gil Scott-Heroin give u permission to use that smiley :usure: but I must say u told no lies