RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:whoa: we still South Carolina and we usually play awful up there.

With that said #SpurUp

I think the game comes down to Tennessee's mindset, have they given up on Butch? Marquez Callaway liked a negative tweet about Butch. Will the team respond better to Guarantano similar to when Dobbs took over? We shall see.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dorian Hardy, one of the top defensive ends in the 2018 college football recruiting class, is reportedly no longer committed to Penn State.

Sean Fitz of 247Sports first reported the update Friday. Land of 10's Stephen Pianovich noted the news comes after Hardy was involved in a "post-practice brawl" at Paramus Catholic High School in New Jersey last week.

Charles Hardy, the father of the former Nittany Lions commit, told Matthew Stanmyre and Todderick Hunt of NJ Advance Media his son came to the aid of a teammate during the altercation and was later punched in the face twice by assistant coach Michael Mitchell.
Meanwhile, Mitchell told Stanmyre and Hunt in a separate interview Hardy and another member of the team were the "aggressors" in the fight, which left the assistant's son, Miles Mitchell, with a concussion and a right eye that was "nearly swollen shut."

"They tried to kill my son," Michael Mitchell said. "I just hope he makes it through this and isn't hurt for the rest of his life."

The elder Mitchell denied ever throwing a punch at Hardy but said Paramus Catholic High School fired him from his position on the football team's coaching staff.

Police told NJ Advance Media no charges were filed in the case as of Thursday.
Hardy is a 4-star prospect who's rated as the No. 196 overall recruit in the 2018 class, according to the 247Sports composite rankings. He's also listed as the No. 10 strong-side defensive end in the group.

He originally committed to Penn State in June. 247Sports noted Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Michigan were the other high-profile programs to make him an offer before he chose the Nittany Lions.

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its happening brehs....Jon Gruden is in Knoxville TODAY!!! :blessed:

Backroom deal done today. Tennessee loses tomorrow. Butch Jones fired on Sunday. Jon Gruden introduced as the new head coach at the University of Tennessee on Monday.

Program saved.

:blessed:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Its happening brehs....Jon Gruden is in Knoxville TODAY!!! :blessed:

Backroom deal done today. Tennessee loses tomorrow. Butch Jones fired on Sunday. Jon Gruden introduced as the new head coach at the University of Tennessee on Monday.

Program saved.

:blessed:

Things about to get interesting :patrice:

People so soured on Butch he may just throw the game to get the hell outta there