malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You better start cause he ain't going nowhere buddy

Let him fukk around and beat FSU and he'll be there another 6 years for sure :whew:

The issue i have with Mac is that we just look unprepared and undisciplined bruh and have looked that way for the past 3 seasons. Everybody with a pulse knows that LSU loves the jet sweeps except our coaching staff. Like WTF man?!?!?!?!

Handcuffing Franks. 16 damn passes bruh? 16???? I would rather lose with opening up the playbook than lose being conservative. That's the biggest gripe we have.

We ran for 212 yards yesterday and on 3rd and 4 on the last drivrle, what do we do???? We throw it twice. Run the damn ball!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The issue i have with Mac is that we just look unprepared and undisciplined bruh and have looked that way for the past 3 seasons. Everybody with a pulse knows that LSU loves the jet sweeps except our coaching staff. Like WTF man?!?!?!?!

Handcuffing Franks. 16 damn passes bruh? 16???? I would rather lose with opening up the playbook than lose being conservative. That's the biggest gripe we have.

We ran for 212 yards yesterday and on 3rd and 4 on the last drivrle, what do we do???? We throw it twice. Run the damn ball!!
Oh I definitely agree. He was supposed to be an offensive guru coming in from CSU but he hasn't done/shown shyt yet. Looks like the same teams Muschamp would put out there, and the crazy shyt is that SCAR's offense looks much better than Florida's now.

Especially considering what UCF and USF doing right now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Surprised the voters haven't started their superman push of Notre Dame yet

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
well if you think historically, they used to play GT and FSU often, back when at least GT was good
a little bit closer to recent times they had a thing with Florida and Tennessee who were the peak east teams in the 90s
you could maybe include LSU as a main rival in the 2000s but IDK, the point being that for the beginning and ending of that decade they were immaculate
now their main rival aside from the big 2 is Clemson, the best program out there right now

Maybe its happenstance, maybe its our BOT being fukking dikks and picking up and coming elite teams, but its something Ive noticed