QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
@Silkk

if you really want to go bad enough, go look on team forum boards. Someone is generally trying to offload tickets. I found some on a OU forum. Decent seats sitting in a section that will have OU and Texas fans near the center of the stadium(but still on OU's side). $250.00 per ticket and has 2 available.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Georgia is a problem. Their run game is special....i dont have a sense of their defense yet because they havent been tested but they can control the ball and the clock.

Having success in the running game is essential to conference and national titles. You help out the QB and give the defense rest when you have the ability to run the ball and control the clock.

This is why we've had so much success this year, the hiring of Daboll allowed us to go back to playing true Bama football, not as finesse.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Having success in the running game is essential to conference and national titles. You help out the QB and give the defense rest when you have the ability to run the ball and control the clock.

This is why we've had so much success this year, the hiring of Daboll allowed us to go back to playing true Bama football, not as finesse.
Thats also why when I saw JK Dobbins in week one I went immediatley :damn: :snoop: :martin: here we go :scustbaugh: