invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Troy gonna win this @O.iatlhawksfan make a thread homie
:why: Why are we so bad! I feel like I'm wasting I'm wasting my Saturdays watching Coach O and Danny Etling sit on positions they should never have. I'm trying to stay positive here but Troy looks like the better more organized team. :snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:why: Why are we so bad! I feel like I'm wasting I'm wasting my Saturdays watching Coach O and Danny Etling sit on positions they should never have. I'm trying to stay positive here but Troy looks like the better more organized team. :snoop:
i thought O would be pretty decent but the way it's lookin :francis:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Coach O should have never gotten the LSU job. The bad thing is that they will have to suffer through at least 3 years with him. Firing him before then would be a PR disaster.
:mjcry: That buyout for a coach nobody wanted. The Louisiana education system is too broke to pay two head coach buyouts and it not be bad pr

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Everybody who wasn't an LSU fan was laughing at how LSU went w/Coach O :snoop:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's like we got tired of striking out at the club, so went ahead and pulled a fat chick and called it a night.
A lot of it tho is our upperclassman being so trash this year. Most year we have a good balance of young and older talent this year we have the young talent but not the older talent. Russell gage is trash he should have been benched a long time ago. Kj Malone is not an LSU level LT, Donnie Alexander and Greg Gilmore are no where near the LSU players of old, and of course there's Etling.