low key i be jammin to these dominos renovation commercials
tumblr_m1u0d1yStD1rqei9oo1_500.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
y'all spoiled as fukk :ufdup:
Man them nikkas on the other sideline look like NOTHING that’s on ours. We should be out athleting these nikkas EASILY. Jimbo calls a scared mans game plan. I’m no offensive guru but I know not to put your 6”5 WR out there catching tunnel screens when he’s no burner. He misutulizes the fukk outta the talent on this team

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Don't beleive me cuz I'm not a coach? fukking Tommy Tuberville keeps saying they need to run the ball to get some confidence. This fakkit still trying to pass. Still in fukking shotgun when the O line has horrible pass protection. If they ran the fukking ball and stopped with these dumb ass bubble screen, maybe there can be some consistency. Under shotgun 95% of the time. :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't beleive me cuz I'm not a coach? fukking Tommy Tuberville keeps saying they need to run the ball to get some confidence. This fakkit still trying to pass. Still in fukking shotgun when the O line has horrible pass protection. If they ran the fukking ball and stopped with these dumb ass bubble screen, maybe there can be some consistency. Under shotgun 95% of the time. :scust:
Maybe y’all should just hire Tuberville then :sas2: