O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
When Florida gets Patrick Surtain Jr :banderas:
:russ:

quote:
LSU continues to lead a list of elite programs for Planation (Fla.) American Heritage five-star cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. The Tigers have long been high on the 6-foot-2, 190-pounder’s list.

“I’ve been loving LSU, and it feels like home,” Surtain said of LSU. “You know, my family is down there and I got great contact with the coaches — Coach [Corey] Raymond, Coach [Dave] Aranda, and Coach [Ed] Orgeron. They treat me like a son.”

Surtain went on to discuss his conversations with Orgeron.

“It’s just about how much of a valuable player I am and how much of a need I am for the program. He’s an energetic dude for a guy like him. He’s a great coach, he makes sure you’re doing everything right and he make sure his kids are playing at their best.”

Another team Surtain is high on is Florida State. He would not confirm a visit to Tallahassee for the Miami game in two weeks, but said it was “possible.” The Seminoles are in regular communication with the talented cornerback.

“I talk to them a lot. I talk to them daily. I talk to Coach [Charles] Kelly, Coach [Bill] Miller, and Coach [Jimbo] Fisher, those are the coaches hitting me up the most. I’ve been staying in touch the whole year, it’s always great to talk to them.”

FSU has opened the season 0-2. Does that factor into Surtain’s recruitment?

“Not really. You have your off games and on games. I know they are going to get back to it, because they got great coaches and they’re built for those type of things. I know they are going to get back.”

Earlier this month, Surtain was in Gainesville to watch Florida’s thrilling win over Tennessee. That trip vaulted the Gators into the mix for the five-star.

“The atmosphere was great. I felt the vibe of it. I felt like I was playing. The fans were crazy. The defensive played great and the offense played well. It was all around a great game.”

Look for Surtain to stretch his recruitment all the way to February’s National Signing Day before announcing a commitment. The industry-generated 247Sports Composite currently ranks Surtain as the nation’s No. 4 overall prospect and the No. 1 cornerback in the 2018 class.
Patrick Surtain Jr. still has LSU Tigers leading his recruitment as Florida Gators chase

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:russ:

quote:
LSU continues to lead a list of elite programs for Planation (Fla.) American Heritage five-star cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. The Tigers have long been high on the 6-foot-2, 190-pounder’s list.

“I’ve been loving LSU, and it feels like home,” Surtain said of LSU. “You know, my family is down there and I got great contact with the coaches — Coach [Corey] Raymond, Coach [Dave] Aranda, and Coach [Ed] Orgeron. They treat me like a son.”

Surtain went on to discuss his conversations with Orgeron.

“It’s just about how much of a valuable player I am and how much of a need I am for the program. He’s an energetic dude for a guy like him. He’s a great coach, he makes sure you’re doing everything right and he make sure his kids are playing at their best.”

Another team Surtain is high on is Florida State. He would not confirm a visit to Tallahassee for the Miami game in two weeks, but said it was “possible.” The Seminoles are in regular communication with the talented cornerback.

“I talk to them a lot. I talk to them daily. I talk to Coach [Charles] Kelly, Coach [Bill] Miller, and Coach [Jimbo] Fisher, those are the coaches hitting me up the most. I’ve been staying in touch the whole year, it’s always great to talk to them.”

FSU has opened the season 0-2. Does that factor into Surtain’s recruitment?

“Not really. You have your off games and on games. I know they are going to get back to it, because they got great coaches and they’re built for those type of things. I know they are going to get back.”

Earlier this month, Surtain was in Gainesville to watch Florida’s thrilling win over Tennessee. That trip vaulted the Gators into the mix for the five-star.

“The atmosphere was great. I felt the vibe of it. I felt like I was playing. The fans were crazy. The defensive played great and the offense played well. It was all around a great game.”

Look for Surtain to stretch his recruitment all the way to February’s National Signing Day before announcing a commitment. The industry-generated 247Sports Composite currently ranks Surtain as the nation’s No. 4 overall prospect and the No. 1 cornerback in the 2018 class.
Patrick Surtain Jr. still has LSU Tigers leading his recruitment as Florida Gators chase

Nobody said LSU WASN'T in the lead now, just that we'll close on em quick....especially after next Saturday :sas2:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nah he's been a silent for years now...

The guy yu should worry about is Chase. He's been taking unofficial visits here and most think he ends up at LSU

We got a contingency plan for Chase as even us Gator fans aren't sold on his commitment either. I never was sold the moment he committed outta the blue. Def won't shock when/if he flips