JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tyson Summers has completed ruined what could have been a top mid major already in Georgia Southern, one of the legit worst hires GSU could have made.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FSU didn't let Bush walk the fukk :mjlol:

Dude straight up said he didn't want to play for Charles Kelly :francis: and I don't blame him dude would be on the bench behind upperclassmen anyway

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How did I know Florida st would stay in the top 25 :deadmanny:

I told y'all these voter love them, they loss by 50 last year and didn't even dropped that much that's when I started peeping game
Coaches poll dikkrides hard as fukk for blue bloods, shyt's disgusting

IDK how anyone still found themselves able to vote for a squad that lost to NCSt, who couldnt beat South Carolina, but w/e. I just hate how rigid these polls are until like the half point of the season
Tyson Summers has completed ruined what could have been a top mid major already in Georgia Southern, one of the legit worst hires GSU could have made.
How do you ruin a program like that? I know they used to be playing with squads like Alabama and Florida (:mjlol:), but what did he do to fukk em up?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Carl Lawson's got 2 1/2 sacks and it's just the 3rd quarter. Still don't know why he slid all the way to the 4th round :6FraudCamby:
Packers OL is gouda cheese, but man really just smacked the fukk out they tackle with one arm :scust: I swear other than the injuries, most consistent derivative point I saw was that he got alot of assistance from playing with Mon (who I hope recovers well). Dude played as well as senior yr Dee Ford, a beast in the NFL, as a freshman down the stretch :wow: God had to injure him just to keep him human

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Or his pops asked him ‘would you really wanna go be a Seminole and be winless in the last week of September? Or be an undefeated leader and best? :yeshrug:

Kid is going to probably injure MSU QB Lewerke in 2 weeks if he tries that QB draw he's been doing lately. Bush's closing speed and explosiveness is just :wow: he plays with reckless abandonment. My fav player on this defense. Letting the hometown kid David Reese go the Florida in exchange for Bush was the right call.

Last edited: