jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I didnt know Mercer had a Football team
What is Mercer?
You mean first pick after 11 TDs :ohhh:
UCLA hype done. I'm waiting to see what this garbage ass Rosen is going to do against a good defense. Haven't looked at the schedule but if they lost to Memphis I'm sure there are some harder teams to play. So maybe a 8 win season. Rosen will be overhyped and drafted in the top 5. Lamar will be drafted later and be a better player.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Boston College coach should be fired on the spot for what he just did.

Down 14-10, Boston College gets an interception setting them up at Notre Dame's 42 yard line with 18 seconds left in the half. They then get a run play putting them within the 40 and TWO timeouts with 13 seconds left, yet the coach said fukk it and purposely ran the clock down to halftime.

Why do that? Even without running another play they were already within field goal range. Unbelievable he gets paid money to make that type of decision.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Rigby.

7-3 to mercer?

mercer-dancing.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Boston College coach should be fired on the spot for what he just did.

Down 14-10, Boston College gets an interception setting them up at Notre Dame's 42 yard line with 18 seconds left in the half. They then get a run play getting them within the 40 and TWO timeouts, yet the coach said fukk it and purposely ran the clock down to halftime.

Why do that? Even without running another play they were already within field goal range. Unbelievable he gets paid money to make that type of decision.

addazio is going to be fired soon anyways

and yup i thought oh maybe hes going to stop the clock at like 3 seconds and then a hail mary

dude is a idiot