Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn i just checked his stats for that game :scust: OSU lookin like prime sugar bowl Alabama there :hhh: damn near 400 yards thats brazy :wow:
Lamar still the favorite rn in my eyes, but we'll know how it really looks after next week. Clemson's defensive front is probably the best in the nation currently (:snoop:) but they got ripped apart by Lamar last year....Clemson hasnt been tested by a middle D2 passing game yet this year (:snoop:) and they left a lot of tape for Petrino to point out in those first 2 or 3 drives yesterday. Should be a great game. If Clemson clamps up Lamar just give them nikkas the natty right now

if we get Alabama-Clemson III, I just dont want to watch this sport anymore

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That Clemson DL gonna destroy Louisville OL worse than they did Auburn's. Lamar not gonna have a chance
Football isnt as simple as one team has a better OL talent wise so the OL wont be able to perform to snuff. Lamar's OL has gotten shoved around in the past, but they negated pressure against both Clemson and FSU last year because Petrino is one of the GOAT offensive schemers. UL has tons of quick passes and Lamar has an amazingly fast release. For some reason, u consistently break things down to black and white often, but there's more than enough evidence to say Louisville should be able to do as well as the first quarter Auburn had, and the capability to multiply that for several drives afterwards

1. Petrino already busted that defense once
2. Clemson's secondary relied on physical grabby play all game long. Not only did it get one of their CBs hurt (an experienced one I believe), it resulted in several PIs and probably a few more that could've been called.
3. Clemson played a good bit of zone, but as the game ran on, they were doing ALOT of man on some on those 3rd and longs. Those plays where Stidham was chased down running after the pocket are 10+ yard runs with mans out in front of Lamar blocking as he's running on the edge.
4. Clemson looked semi-vulnerable to short-intermediate throws....A few lost to misconnections, but when Stidham could get the ball off, he often found receivers short. If Lamar can build drives off of these it leads me to..
5. The interior of Clemson's DL is its relative weakness. Id say off top of my head 8 or 9 of those sacks were just overloading the tackles, which are Carolina 2015 SB level ass for us currently. But when we ran the ball early in the game, up the middle was working out. There were even plays where KP would go in and had the option to cut it back outside (if he had the second gear of a healthy RB). The point being those QB draws up the middle are a viable option as Clemson is forced to spread out more and defend the glut of 4 WR sets they'll be facing

Its Clemson's to lose but there's more than enough for Petrino to work with in terms of a gameplan. They just gotta go out there and be fearless, and I know Lamar aint scared of shyt

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
To compare Clemson, the defending national champions and a squad that's beaten Alabama in the past 5 years, to LSU, a squalor third tier at best Tiger with no where near the same caliber of defensive front nor offensive talent, is an absolute disservice

Not to mention we played a horrendous offensive game where Clemson made just enough things happen last year, lost by almost the exact same margin, and still went and beat LSU really makes me wonder where this hope is coming from

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
resume rankings after week 2
1. oklahoma
2. alabama
3. clemson
4. southern cal
5. michigan
6. georgia
7. maryland
8. tennessee
9. va tech
10. south carolina

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
To compare Clemson, the defending national champions and a squad that's beaten Alabama in the past 5 years, to LSU, a squalor third tier at best Tiger with no where near the same caliber of defensive front nor offensive talent, is an absolute disservice

Not to mention we played a horrendous offensive game where Clemson made just enough things happen last year, lost by almost the exact same margin, and still went and beat LSU really makes me wonder where this hope is coming from
No where near the offensive talent huh, Guice is more talented than anyone from Clemson Offense.

Keep trying to sell the narrative we have no talent, 3rd straight year with the most NFL players says otherwise :umad: