RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I hope that balding spawn of illegal immigrant ancestors chokes on some god damn hash browns at Waffle House tonight. 117 fukking yards with an entire offense of 4/5 stars. shyt I hope we lose to mercer honestly. Just end him and Jacobs simultaneously and outbid ESPN or whoever for Chip Kelly

It's been crazy to watch the Malzahn offense struggle like this, hope he sent Cam and Nick Marshall a thank you basket. Seems like there's been more struggle games with the Auburn offense than not going back to 2015.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's been crazy to watch the Malzahn offense struggle like this, hope he sent Cam and Nick Marshall a thank you basket. Seems like there's been more struggle games with the Auburn offense than not going back to 2015.
I don't get why the fukk he went away from that crazy run game that led them to the title game and opted for this shyt that has never worked since he tried installing it

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hope he keeps running it to the point where he beats LSU but gets blown out vs TAMU and gets fired on the spot. We make sure that brother Sumlin keeps his job, I dont have to see that failure of an offense against Georgia or Alabama, and by that point hopefully Fields has committed and sees how much of a chance he has to change this program around on some Jameis shyt. Series of win-wins across the board. That is the day on my calendar im marking for it to all end

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im tired of white QBs too man. I knew the second our program came down to a 6 foot 200 pound white QB in 2015 that we was fukked. The fact that we started a black QB for an entire like twice since then doesnt help me feel good. Give me Gatewood, give me Fields, but tell Stidham to get some melanin injection if he wants to stay here