jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Urban Meyer on Tom Herman

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer is tired of hearing first-year coaches complain about the players they inherit, saying it drives him "insane."

"It's like a new generation of excuse," Meyer told CBSsports.com. "[Texas coach Tom Herman] said, 'I can't rub pixie dust on this thing.' He got a dose of reality. Maryland just scored 51 points on you."

:russ:

What an a--hole. I like it though.

I think Lincoln Riley has a little bit of that in him too.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We need a fill in for next week.

giphy.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Urban Meyer on Tom Herman

:russ:

What an a--hole. I like it though.

I think Lincoln Riley has a little bit of that in him too.

If your boys don't ball out this weekend, Lincoln Riley's gonna have even MORE of Urban Meyer inside him. :francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If your boys don't ball out this weekend, Lincoln Riley's gonna have even MORE of Urban Meyer inside him. :francis:

We'll be ok for the most part.

Losing our CB hurts, but we dont have the injuries(Westbrook, Perine, etc) like we had going into that game last year. Should be a better game if we can keep it close

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We'll be ok for the most part.

Losing our CB hurts, but we dont have the injuries(Westbrook, Perine, etc) like we had going into that game last year. Should be a better game if we can keep it close

I think it'll be a way better game this year. I'm still not sure wtf happened last year to be honest.

And unless your CB that you lost was tough in run support, I'm not sure how much you'll miss him. OSU looks like they won't stretch the field vertically in the passing game. They'll run hitches and outs, and try to get their guys in space. Hoping for the home run. Here's to your Sooners beating the piss out of them. :cheers:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think it'll be a way better game this year. I'm still not sure wtf happened last year to be honest.

And unless your CB that you lost was tough in run support, I'm not sure how much you'll miss him. OSU looks like they won't stretch the field vertically in the passing game. They'll run hitches and outs, and try to get their guys in space. Hoping for the home run. Here's to your Sooners beating the piss out of them. :cheers:

yeah, it's mostly all on Mike Stoops :francis: