Daps
Reppin
NULL
Josh Rosen just showed me more in 1 game than goff wentz trubisky mahomes and kizer ever did:pachaha:

The dikkriding of Rosen for this game has to stop. Dude threw 3 passes in that 4th quarter that should have been picked. Stuff that went right through A&M players hands. Also that second to last TD pass was a horrible heave off his back foot into coverage that any good secondary would intercept.

He played well but he also got very lucky.

I liked him before the game so this performance didn't do much for me but confirm what I thought about him before. But his game yesterday was not without huge flaws.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The dikkriding of Rosen for this game has to stop. Dude threw 3 passes in that 4th quarter that should have been picked. Stuff that went right through A&M players hands. Also that second to last TD pass was a horrible heave off his back foot into coverage that any good secondary would intercept.

He played well but he also got very lucky.

I liked him before the game so this performance didn't do much for me but confirm what I thought about him before. But his game yesterday was not without huge flaws.

:pachaha: @ you coming at ME for dikkriding a QB

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Amateur hour is over after this week. The real games start next week and they play on Sundays.
:russ: @ the audacity of a 76ers fan coming at any other sport about amateur hour, your whole franchise is a fukkin meme

Lemme guess, you also probably a trash ass Eagles fan too? :mjlol: