lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a min, mizzu beat a team 72 to 40something?...what the fukk lol......

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Texas so shook from Charlie they might have let a real one slip away @dtownreppin214 :wow:

Herman not having them prepared :hhh:
I don't know a lot about what is going on with the Texas program (besides the fact they should be a regular top 5 program and are fukking it up big time) and don't know a lot about Herman.

All I know is that once Taggart got hired and I learned about who he was I was excited. He is a disciplinarian, but a players coach at the same time. He demands respect, but lets players have fun and be their youthful selves...and got a staff that preaches the same thing.

If we are honest Oregon is a new success program who built themselves up through marketing genius. Chip came at the right time, but in hindsight was a short term fit for Oregon, not sure if he was the best coach had he stayed long term. Helfrich let the program go off the rails. He wasn't tough enough and had no personality, most the team thought he had that Dad nerd vibe. Taggart though, he is bringing that real swag that Oregon needs. The marketing can only take you so far and it got us about as far as it could. Now we need a program with a swag out atmosphere, something that kids want to be a part of. If Taggart is putting up offensive numbers and the players are swag surfin on the sidelines, he will be able to start recruiting the way that Oregon needs to get back to Pac 12 championship level and then National Bowl game level.

I can't be ignorant and not think we aren't going to take some lumps this year. We are. If Taggart can keep the mental momentum of these kids having fun and a program on the rise feel, he can capitalize with the name recognition/marketing, plus the recruiting advantageous staff he built and Oregon can be a serious player again.

I'll just say Willie Taggart is 100% the right coach Oregon needed and looking around I wouldn't want anyone else. :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know a lot about what is going on with the Texas program (besides the fact they should be a regular top 5 program and are fukking it up big time) and don't know a lot about Herman.

All I know is that once Taggart got hired and I learned about who he was I was excited. He is a disciplinarian, but a players coach at the same time. He demands respect, but lets players have fun and be their youthful selves...and got a staff that preaches the same thing.

If we are honest Oregon is a new success program who built themselves up through marketing genius. Chip came at the right time, but in hindsight was a short term fit for Oregon, not sure if he was the best coach had he stayed long term. Helfrich let the program go off the rails. He wasn't tough enough and had no personality, most the team thought he had that Dad nerd vibe. Taggart though, he is bringing that real swag that Oregon needs. The marketing can only take you so far and it got us about as far as it could. Now we need a program with a swag out atmosphere, something that kids want to be a part of. If Taggart is putting up offensive numbers and the players are swag surfin on the sidelines, he will be able to start recruiting the way that Oregon needs to get back to Pac 12 championship level and then National Bowl game level.

I can't be ignorant and not think we aren't going to take some lumps this year. We are. If Taggart can keep the mental momentum of these kids having fun and a program on the rise feel, he can capitalize with the name recognition/marketing, plus the recruiting advantageous staff he built and Oregon can be a serious player again.

I'll just say Willie Taggart is 100% the right coach Oregon needed and looking around I wouldn't want anyone else. :myman:

i love willie, too bad his dad died and wasn't able to see this

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Captain Black Sparrow :banderas:
DI1N_N8UMAAK-f9.jpg