intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
So are we going to talk about the fact that Howard has a better HC than most of these Group of 5 schools?

UNLV = former high school factory coach. Howard = former FCS Champion coach.

We've seen cats like Jerry Kill, Brian Kelly, and, to a lesser degree, Pete Lembo succeed at the MAC level. If I was UNC-Charlotte, I would have fired Lambert and given London the call when he was at Maryland. Happy for Howard, but these Group of 5 schools need to be more aggressive. If a former trucking school in freaking Idaho can beat Oklahoma, then what's your excuse for not trying to compete?

why the hell didn't they recruit Newton? One of the their QBs, Hassan Klugh of A&T "fame", is like 6'0" 190lb... Maybe he doesn't go there to avoid being in Cam's shadow, but I'd at least offer him.

According to 247 that would have been his only FBS offer so who knows?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Hey bruh....your victory over Indiana wasn't all that....
i love when nikkas over do it, posting in bold & shyt... Washington, Stanford & UCLA gon beat yall ass boi..
BU6389t.png

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:russ:

You don't know what you're talking about.

KJ is the #2 RB. Our best RB was suspended and is coming back fresh for the next game. He averaged 136ypg rushing last season. Still have tons of talent behind him.

O-Line is solid. Definitely not any worse than last year.

Defense looked good because it is good and held Watson's Clemson to 19 points last year.

Good job making your entire judgement of Stidham based on the first game of the season. Dude played his first college game in over a year. You think he's not going to improve significantly? Please. :mjlol:
You gon need both ur RBs because y'all won't be able to depend on Stidham like that. fukk not playing in year, for what we heard about this guy he has no business struggling against Georgia southern. Dude looked scared out there at times, imagine when he plays Bama

Had those red neck in stands with the :beli:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
It was only over done to make sure u understand your QB can't throw for shyt....:umad:....good luck against army next week...:mjlol:....
imagine being the projected #1 pick in the NFL draft & Heisman frontrunner but you throw 2 ints & ZERO TDs against W. Michigan...
atRSV44.png

you can't talk to me until Scam Darnold throws a TD pass, JT got 3...
b2cOYHT.png

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'ma go on record and say either Oklahoma or Okie St. (apparent frontrunners in the Big12) have to go undefeated to be in consideration for the Final Four. those losses by texas and baylor are horrible. a conference that gets little respect from the committee didnt need that at all. :snoop: Pundits are already calling for the Big12 to get bypassed again... :snoop:

@jadillac