West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Kesller >Sam Darnold.
fukk outta here....:camby:...shyt is hilarious in here like Ohio St didnt struggle against sorry ass Indiana...yeah we all seen that shyt....you came back just like we came back but lets not act like Western Michigan isnt a hell of alot better than Indiana.....:umad:....

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
fukk outta here....:camby:...shyt is hilarious in here like Ohio St didnt struggle against sorry ass Indiana...yeah we all seen that shyt....you came back just like we came back but lets not act like Western Michigan isnt a hell of alot better than Indiana.....:umad:....

fukk USC as a school as a crew as a mother fukking contender. And most of all fukk you @West Coast Avenger for playing for them(Nah you cool WCA). :dame:

(As a ducks fan I am not trying to see USC back. :sadcam:)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@UserNameless @Killah Ray @osharif82

Good win we got a lot of work to do,but we can win some games this year. Also, I'm glad that Jam was able to get out there and see the speed of the game.

Good game to build on... shoulda been down and lost to a team with waaaaaaaaay more experience and predicted to go to the final four... :mjlol:

With one of the best D Lines in the country that couldn't get to Bentley ...:mjlol:

Yeah, I'll take it :mjlol: