Reppin
NULL
ACC need a real network
They just change the CW channel to ACC network on game days

These folks only got jobs on 1 day a week

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I rep Miami and South FL. Obviously you never been to South FL DUMBASS because everybody knows it aint shyt like Texas. Nowhere near like it. Don't you got a million rules to go follow in Cali? I swear ya'll can't do shyt out there. :mjlol:
So you judge the entire state of Texas as a whole but somehow don't do the same for Florida? :jbhmm:

Man have a nice day you stupid bytch

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So you judge the entire state of Texas as a whole but somehow don't do the same for Florida? :jbhmm:

Man have a nice day you stupid bytch
As a whole there is no doubt that Texas is way more racist than FL. It's obvious you never left your block. fakkit ass bytch. Enjoy another disappointing mediocre USC season c*nt.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had a good plan in place with just making it a digital network and stream all games via PPV. They fukked that up somehow

Well I guess that's good for me
Because I was not gonna be paying PPV for any of them

And it being on tv means I don't gotta go find stream if it's a competitive game

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami and most of S Florida is nothing like what he's trying to describe....That's the rest of the state tho.
Bruh. Even Orlando and the Space Coast isn't bad. It's when you go out West, some parts of Central, and North where you get the real racist shyt. Even that shyt is nothing compared to Texas. These muthafukkas never been to FL. They are idiots that pay attention to the media. I've been to both states. No comparison

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Well I guess that's good for me
Because I was not gonna be paying PPV for any of them

And it being on tv means I don't gotta go find stream if it's a competitive game
Better for me. Cut cord a while back and only care to stream FSU games. Think season packages were like $75 or $10 per game. Some shyt like that. I'm drunkk