malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The L is gonna finish as the 5th best Florida team...
7aKbDI2.png

that SEC speed is just different...
BPA32uy.png

Boom Herron wouldn't sniff the field under these Meyer led teams :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't be!

Y'all have recruited well but let's not act like Gus won't fukk it up like always. [3 qb rotation...lmao]. We have some losses on offense...i'll give you that...but defensively we are still stacked bruh. You are not going to just run on Dex Lawerence in the middle like that... so your best bet is to hope Clemson fails to set the edge [see FSU the past 2 yrs and Bama the last 2 yrs] and with Christian Wilkins moving back to DE we should be one of the best D Fronts y'all face all year.

And you are hoping our Offense is stepping back. Who knows...it could be... but the talent is there and all we have to do is not turn it over and we'll be in every game. I know y'all D is still talented...but without Lawson and Mont Adams...our OL will have a great chance to make lanes for our RB's.

I respect Stidam...but he won't have all day to throw...he'll be on his ass getting dug in by Christian Wilkins.
Gus aint calling the offense :ufdup: also we did pretty good against Clemson last year when White was given the reps without interruption....FSU and Bama found ways to alleviate the pressure and their offenses aren't nearly as creative as Lindsey's, nor do they have as good a thrower as Stidham. If we surprise yall and come out applying pressure to the secondary (which I believe lost some pieces, correct me if im wrong), it'll be a different approach than anybody yall played in the past couple years aside from like Louisville