Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Rewatching the Clemson-Alabama game just to see if any of the returning pieces worth a fukk

If drunkesian knew how to pound the ball, Clemson would've got done some typa way :picard: I ain't remember them being this fukkin useless offensively before the 4th quarter. It helped that Hurts garbage ass passing gave them a lot more time to come back

I feel confident about next weeknd :smugfavre:

Don't be!

Y'all have recruited well but let's not act like Gus won't fukk it up like always. [3 qb rotation...lmao]. We have some losses on offense...i'll give you that...but defensively we are still stacked bruh. You are not going to just run on Dex Lawerence in the middle like that... so your best bet is to hope Clemson fails to set the edge [see FSU the past 2 yrs and Bama the last 2 yrs] and with Christian Wilkins moving back to DE we should be one of the best D Fronts y'all face all year.

And you are hoping our Offense is stepping back. Who knows...it could be... but the talent is there and all we have to do is not turn it over and we'll be in every game. I know y'all D is still talented...but without Lawson and Mont Adams...our OL will have a great chance to make lanes for our RB's.

I respect Stidam...but he won't have all day to throw...he'll be on his ass getting dug in by Christian Wilkins.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Derwin bout to win that Heisman :wow:

1tjwnh.gif

Blake is actually talented. Surprised he didn't win that job. Then again Manny Wilkins is no slouch. Should have gone to a Big 12 school.

Manny Dubs is a pretty good QB. I like watching him play. One of my low key entertainering players in college. He just need to get rid of them baggy ass long sleeve shirts he wear under his jersey. I'm like nikka you're playing in a desert it's 85 degrees.:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares what happen the rest of the year yu don't beat someone by 50 pts by accident.

Yu want more examples, look at the LSU-Arkansas rivalry

Or the LSU-Ole miss games even b4 Hugh Freeze got there.

Houston beat Florida st in a bowl game two years ago

Keep citing one game examples. I'm talking about winning championships and making the playoffs.

Please tell me the last time a team made up of 3-stars won the natty?

Winning big always coincides with elite recruiting.