goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
The closer to the game the crazier these FSU fans are getting:picard:They must not have much confidence in their team
Very confident in my team. I do have some concerns with my team but I think we'll be fine.

Want to see what progress our OL and QB have made since last season. It's all on their shoulders to me. Feel really good about the D, the youngins played a lot last year and it was good to watch them grow. Lets see if they can build on that. Gotta stay healthy along the OL and at QB for this team to go anywhere.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That can't beat y'all.

Can't.

This little jit said can't.

You won by a point.

A single point. :heh:

Somebody gotta keep these hoes in check. Let @Freddie.Cane :cook: and do the good mans work.
Neither of ya'll teams can beat FSU.

It's was 20-6 at the half :stopitslime:. Jimbo put the brakes on the O like a ho.

Damn near every score was a long play exposing that weak ass defense :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Imma do life a bit better...I aint gonna check the FSU-UA score at any point, and Ill see how the end result is as it flashes on the jumbotron in JHS :jbhmm: ill either have to come in here and bury jwendywilliams or jump off the stadium :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imma do life a bit better...I aint gonna check the FSU-UA score at any point, and Ill see how the end result is as it flashes on the jumbotron in JHS :jbhmm: ill either have to come in here and bury jwendywilliams or jump off the stadium :pachaha:
You're going to jump if your #1 rival loses their opener? :leostare: