305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I got to get more comfortable I'm enjoying this beef

DIVE3CIW0AEVMMJ

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If we c+ y'all fukking flunked out in 1998 you stupid motherfukkers what the fukk have y'all done to talk shyt beat Iowa you stupid motherfukkers

Hey Stan, why are you so mad? :troll:

u from Orlando breh we forever a better city than y'all and that's fact what y'all got the city walk:Lolmj3:

We got Mickey Mouse breh. :ufdup:

And I got family in Miami. They're true to Miami. Ain't none of them gonna ride for FSU, being from Miami. You got this 'FSU fan' :cape: for the gators AND your hurricanes. :scust:

:Uwillhail: That florida and miami LOSING RECORD nerve really hurts huh :laff:

Their temperature does seem to rise quite a bit when you hit them with those cold hard facts. :francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't gotta get every one of them. Just like LSU don't get every one their top instate recruits. But we'll get enough of them to land top 5-10 classes from here on out. Just look at our recruiting this year. We've done a pretty good job keeping the instate talent home and we are in the top 6. Last year we lost 2 composite 5-star recruits (Tee Higgins and Jacoby Stevens) to Clemson and LSU but landed the #1 player in the country according to ESPN (Trey Smith). You don't gotta get em all. But if you have a lot of highly rated instate recruits EVERY YEAR, you'll nab enough of them over time to always end up with really good recruiting classes.

If you go by 247 sports, the 2019 class in Tennessee has TWENTY (20!!!) 4-star recruits already right now. 2019 Top Tennessee Football Recruits

We don't have to sign all 20 instate recruits that already rated as 4-stars, but if we sign 10-12 of them, then we'll be halfway to a top 5 recruiting class without having to step a foot outside our home state. That is how schools like Florida State, Texas, Florida, Georgia, USC, and LSU have been landing top 5-10 recruiting classes almost every year for the last 10-15 years. It starts at HOME. If you have a fertile INSTATE recruiting ground, it gives you a leg up in recruiting. And right now, Tennessee is the fastest rising state in the country when it comes to producing elite college football talent. We literally went from nobodies 10 years ago to now being just below Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California when it comes to producing elite talent.
You keep talking about 2019 but that's 2 years from now. Worry about this year first. Y'all won't get any of those 20 recruits if y'all ain't winning

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Hey Stan, why are you so mad? :troll:

We got Mickey Mouse breh. :ufdup:

And I got family in Miami. They're true to Miami. Ain't none of them gonna ride for FSU, being from Miami. You got this 'FSU fan' :cape: for the gators AND your hurricanes. :scust:

Their temperature does seem to rise quite a bit when you hit them with those cold hard facts. :francis:

Michigan sucks bro please don't lose to half ass Florida Saturday