Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
With the weak ass schedule ya'll got you should hope we do well. If ya'll beat us no question ya'll be in the playoffs.

But I see why you have that train of thought. You know ya'll never going to beat us:mjlol:
This nikka a Canes, gaytor, and fspoo fan :Lolmj3:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This nikka a Canes, gaytor, and fspoo fan :Lolmj3:
Nah. Die hard Nole fan. I just know that a strong schedule we never have to worry about playoff issues. Ya'll watch all this college football and don't know this. SOS is pertinent. Hawaii went 12-0 and got leaped frogged by LSU who was 11-2 to go to the chip game.

Plus I bet on football :gucci:

Got FSU,UF and Tampa Bucs on a $100 parlay.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Chrishaune

How confident do y'all really feel the average Auburn fan is in Gus Malzahn?

I'm asking because after being out and about yesterday in my Clemson attire...let's just say...I DID NOT talk to one Auburn fan that felt confident enough to say y'all would win vs us and would have a great year.

[Older Couple] " Go back to Clemson and leave us alone!!! (we all laugh)" "But seriously don't beat us too back and take our confidence" Me: I can see it playing out like it did after y'all won with Cam and us losing to y'all...{cuts me off} [OC] "Nah nah...Gus is an idiot...all he does is waste talent...I just don't know... but have a great day and burn that shirt!"

[Young Black Couple] " Y'all gonna lose" Me: LOL we'll see...I'm 75% confident we'll pull it out [YBC] : I was going to the game but changed my mind because I don't know man...i just don't know. Me: Pettyway scares me...he's a load and while our DB's are talented...they are young so if Jason can get rid of the ball y'all have a chance [YBC -lady speaking] "Gus will mess it up and once he does I hope he gets fired" Me: I think y'all will have a good year...after losing to us. [YBC] " That sounds about as good as I can hope"

[Crazy White Lady] "You think we got a chance vs y'all? Me: Yes...y'all do but we are gonna win [CWL] Malzahn ain't shyt...he can't coach and he failed them boys last year [CWL] Plus I heard y'all were loaded...i mean I listen to a lot of SEC radio and stuff and I know Watson is gone and y'all grow WR's on trees Me: " you do know Stidham is a very talented QB" [CWL] So was Jeremy [Johnson] and Sean [White] and Gus messed that us. Me: If your OL can give him time and open holes up for Pettyway and Johnson it can be a long day... pluse I hope they resist the urge to play 3 QB's like y'all did last year and just ride or die with only 1. [CWL] I hope you are right...you are a nice Clemson fan!

Black Lady: "WAR DAMN EAGLE" ... "Y'all gonna lose" Me: LOL....love the confidence....who is your QB this year [BL] Probaby Sean White Me: :martin: Jason........Stidham...xfer from Baylor [BL] All I know is Georgia...I mean South Carolina or North Carolina with a win and if not...we still going to beat Bama Me: :skip:

Asian Guy: "You got one more week to wear that shirt as a national champion...it starts over next week!" Me: I agree...new season....i'm guessing you are a Bama fan [AG] :picard: Don't insult me...I used to be in the band but unlike most Bama fans I don't ride the bandwagon. Me: :mjlol: So you are a War Tieager fan? [AG] Correction....GRAD Me: Well like the easy girl at the frat party... we got y'all number [AG] :russ: Well she was Jeremy Johnson... she got confidence now and turned into Stidham Me: :mjgrin: Well that OL may have a gaping access hole or 2 for our DL to penetrate. [AG] You know what...that depends on if Gus does his job this year.... it's a 51% chance we lose because it's at Clemson but a few breaks our way and we could win. Me: I just need y'all to lose enough games so those "on the fence" recruits that chose y'all over us will come back around [Monday i'm looking at you].

I was overall surprised at the lack of confidence some of the fans got...I'm wondering...is it a lack of faith in Gus because it can't be the talent.

It's wait and see. But it should be that way for every fan base. If the QB comes through, Gustav usually has a great season. That's pretty much every team though. I have a good feeling about Stidham.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Chrishaune

How confident do y'all really feel the average Auburn fan is in Gus Malzahn?

I'm asking because after being out and about yesterday in my Clemson attire...let's just say...I DID NOT talk to one Auburn fan that felt confident enough to say y'all would win vs us and would have a great year.

[Older Couple] " Go back to Clemson and leave us alone!!! (we all laugh)" "But seriously don't beat us too back and take our confidence" Me: I can see it playing out like it did after y'all won with Cam and us losing to y'all...{cuts me off} [OC] "Nah nah...Gus is an idiot...all he does is waste talent...I just don't know... but have a great day and burn that shirt!"

[Young Black Couple] " Y'all gonna lose" Me: LOL we'll see...I'm 75% confident we'll pull it out [YBC] : I was going to the game but changed my mind because I don't know man...i just don't know. Me: Pettyway scares me...he's a load and while our DB's are talented...they are young so if Jason can get rid of the ball y'all have a chance [YBC -lady speaking] "Gus will mess it up and once he does I hope he gets fired" Me: I think y'all will have a good year...after losing to us. [YBC] " That sounds about as good as I can hope"

[Crazy White Lady] "You think we got a chance vs y'all? Me: Yes...y'all do but we are gonna win [CWL] Malzahn ain't shyt...he can't coach and he failed them boys last year [CWL] Plus I heard y'all were loaded...i mean I listen to a lot of SEC radio and stuff and I know Watson is gone and y'all grow WR's on trees Me: " you do know Stidham is a very talented QB" [CWL] So was Jeremy [Johnson] and Sean [White] and Gus messed that us. Me: If your OL can give him time and open holes up for Pettyway and Johnson it can be a long day... pluse I hope they resist the urge to play 3 QB's like y'all did last year and just ride or die with only 1. [CWL] I hope you are right...you are a nice Clemson fan!

Black Lady: "WAR DAMN EAGLE" ... "Y'all gonna lose" Me: LOL....love the confidence....who is your QB this year [BL] Probaby Sean White Me: :martin: Jason........Stidham...xfer from Baylor [BL] All I know is Georgia...I mean South Carolina or North Carolina with a win and if not...we still going to beat Bama Me: :skip:

Asian Guy: "You got one more week to wear that shirt as a national champion...it starts over next week!" Me: I agree...new season....i'm guessing you are a Bama fan [AG] :picard: Don't insult me...I used to be in the band but unlike most Bama fans I don't ride the bandwagon. Me: :mjlol: So you are a War Tieager fan? [AG] Correction....GRAD Me: Well like the easy girl at the frat party... we got y'all number [AG] :russ: Well she was Jeremy Johnson... she got confidence now and turned into Stidham Me: :mjgrin: Well that OL may have a gaping access hole or 2 for our DL to penetrate. [AG] You know what...that depends on if Gus does his job this year.... it's a 51% chance we lose because it's at Clemson but a few breaks our way and we could win. Me: I just need y'all to lose enough games so those "on the fence" recruits that chose y'all over us will come back around [Monday i'm looking at you].

I was overall surprised at the lack of confidence some of the fans got...I'm wondering...is it a lack of faith in Gus because it can't be the talent.
If Gus was our main play caller again, I probably wouldn't watch this season. I said that shyt after the UGA game last year. He was and might still be an offensive genius, but he's a schemer and not a developer. When the pieces to his scheme aren't there, he can't adjust because he doesn't develop back up options.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So brehs whose on the hot seat, like who needs that patented kirk ferentz on the hot seat 10-11 wins or its lights out
Oregon State coach with his bum ass
I don't agree about A&M coach but he is :mjpls:
Jimbo needs to be on the hot seat. We got 100 5 star recruits. No chip this year. :camby:
Let the record show this is the same guy who wanted the 49ers to fire Harbaugh...