Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

4. A phone app helped Auburn land Martin.

OK, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration. At the end of the day, relationships, depth chart and scheme fit pushed him to Auburn.

But Tigers’ fans can thank the 8-ball pool app a little bit, at least.

Martin spent a lot of time over the last few months playing the phone game with Chip Lindsey. Apparently, Lindsey is pretty good at it, too. Multiple recruits have told me Lindsey is one of the only people they struggle to beat in the game.

It seems like somewhat of a joke, but Martin has told me his ability to play the game with Lindsey was an easy way for the two of them to draw a connection with one another in the early goings of their relationship.

So 8-ball pool might not have been the reason Martin chose Auburn, but it certainly didn’t hurt.

:leon:

:whoa:Couldn't be me, these coaches have to jump through hoops for kids....

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nah you nikkas just got a whole lot of nerve :francis:

Yall getting y'all ass beat 9/16 nikka know that

b6vw53.gif

I know FSU gon bring that same intensity on Sep. 2.

BRING IT :ohlawd:

Just no low blows like that USC player did last year :whoa:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Two University of Florida football players, one of whom was already suspended for the team's opener against Michigan, were cited this week for having marijuana in their on-campus apartment, a UF Police report says.

Ventrell Miller and James Robinson were charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana on Monday.

The police report says a residential assistant walking outside of the Keys residential complex on campus smelled a "strong odor of burnt cannabis emanating in the air" around 12:30 a.m. Monday. He called University police who found the apartment and knocked on the door. A suite mate identified Robinson as the person who occupied the room that the odor was coming from.

Once inside the room, officers found a cloud of smoke and a styrofoam cup that police say appeared to be used as an ash tray. Robinson and Miller were in the room.

Officers asked Robinson where the cannabis was and he said it was in his top drawer. There were two small bags of marijuana and Robinson and Miller admitted to each owning one of the bags, the report says.

Both players were issued a notice to appear and an on-call dean was notified.

Miller is a freshman outside linebacker who was already suspended for the team's opener against Michigan after his involvement in a scheme involving seven players who used university issued credit cards to buy electronics and other items, then sell them.

Robinson is a highly touted freshman wide receiver. He previously was cited with marijuana possession during his official visit to Ohio State.

Both players are from Lakeland, FL. The police report does not identify them as football players.

First Coast News reached out to the school's athletic department. We were told we could expect a response Thursday afternoon.

Gainesville yall :francis:

:laff: