Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
MSU beat then twice with their pick of the Michigan litter. While we were juggling 3 stars from Florida and Cali under rich rod.
Yall had the #4 & #6 classes in the nation in 2012 & 2013 :what:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We was in the most hyped up NY6 bowl last year you fukkin idiot :gucci:
You are literally speaking in terms of preseason ranking as meaning something, but are then denouncing us for being overranked preseason. That's not a sign of being "back"
Nobody cared about your wack ass stomping ya'll got against wack ass OK. You are a true delusional cock sucker. FSU is better than Auburn period. You bull headed dyke.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nobody cared about your wack ass stomping ya'll got against wack ass OK. You are a true delusional cock sucker. FSU is better than Auburn period. You bull headed dyke.
:mjlol: man is just flinging random insults out at me now
Pin this 30 pt L to UA on the fridge right next to ur participation trophies for beating barely ranked Florida squads, I know y'all aint got much else going on these days :wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Brutus look like he owe Indiana money :whoa:

4.jpg

I'm mad Indiana couldn't even get a mascot for their cover. They got a regular ass football player :heh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Welp I figured out how to solve our Derwin James problem
The Haines City, Florida, native told Andy Staples and Jeff Cameron on the SiriusXM College Sports Nation camp tour that, as a child, he was hit by cars while riding his bike three different times -- including twice by the same person. "It was a local guy in the neighborhood," James said. "One time, it wasn't my fault. He was crossing the median and I was coming across on my bike ... and I didn't have any brakes on my bike."

Put his ass on the other side of the street from the stadium. He'll never make it across :win: