The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

:wtb:
You got something up your sleeve, or nah?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@BlackPearl :scusthov: she used sexiness that shyt aint fair

musicvideonellytipdat9.gif
Lmao @ that spoiler. I'm proud of men right now. I can't help but laugh. I didn't win shyt, and I feel like a winner. I did get what I wanted by hook or crook. I got high friend in low places.

I tried to do it the nice way and use my words, but naw, I had to use the dark arts. Not the coolest shyt I've ever done, but I don't like being snubbed. Especially after offering my allegiance. I like to show my worth, and I did.

I am the CR7 of this shyt. Motherfukkers might not like me but you cannot deny I get it in on these coli courts. Having me as an ally is always beneficial. Snubbing me is never a good idea because someone will draft me and when I play the team who snubbed me I'm scoring at will on some Jordan shyt.

I just dropped 60 in the garden. This is Kobe having back to back 40 point games. I am Westbrook after Durant left averaging a triple double.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao @ that spoiler. I'm proud of men right now. I can't help but laugh. I didn't win shyt, and I feel like a winner. I did get what I wanted by hook or crook. I got high friend in low places.

I tried to do it the nice way and use my words, but naw, I had to use the dark arts. Not the coolest shyt I've ever done, but I don't like being snubbed. Especially after offering my allegiance. I like to show my worth, and I did.

I am the CR7 of this shyt. Motherfukkers might not like me but you cannot deny I get it in on these coli courts. Having me as an ally is always beneficial. Snubbing me is never a good idea because someone will draft me and when I play the team who snubbed me I'm scoring at will on some Jordan shyt.

I just dropped 60 in the garden. This is Kobe having back to back 40 point games. I am Westbrook after Durant left averaging a triple double.

Salute. Let's keep up the good fight breh.:blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Salute. Let's keep up the good fight breh.:blessed:

@malcolmxxx_45 You got my nomination nikka :blessed:
After it becomes.official
We shall celebrate beloveds
Fred