The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs did ya'll see how beautiful that 100m line up was? :wow: somebody gif that

I had to pinch myself breh! Didnt know if it was a model event or the hurdles. Every woman that came out was bad as hell! That sh!t was crazy! Like I kept waiting for some bulldog to make her way to the track from the tunnel, but they were all fine!!

Brianna Rollins might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! I'm a sucker for braids, cornrows, dookie braids, etc.. She just looked amazing. Just a beautiful woman. I mean, amazingly beautiful. Angelic. Crazy how three beautiful, and I mean absolutely beautiful Black women swept that event. All from America too. But Brianna Rollins though. OMG, just beautiful. Breh!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i dont know bout yall but i'm sliding in DMs

giphy.gif

Imagine the amount of nikkas trying that very thing....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If someone says they dont like black women after seeing this hurdles race they must be gay. I would be willing to risk it all on any these women. I refuse to believe these coaches aint hittin or trying to hit:wow:

Swimming still bringing the fukkery:wow::blessed:
Didn't RGc00n used to be a world class track athlete. What a fukking c00n!