The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Daps
now all thats left is laugh at the punk ass hoes that got scared off by zika. no news of athletes being infected.

i guess they are dumb and don't know that the southern hemisphere is going trough the winter right now and all mosquitoes are dead.

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
fukk Coach Samson Siasia :camby: , why wouldn't he just substitute that No.7 Umar, nikka had a one on one chance with the keeper to equalise and missed, the ball came back to him instead of passing it to Mikel Obi who had more open space and a better chance to score the idiot played around for some seconds and the defenders snatched it from him :scust: .....and he missed more :snoop:

Mikel Obi really tried :ehh: I wonder why Chelsea still plays him as CDM, son is fire in AM ......Hopefully they will convert him

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess NBC received my email because #MozillaStreamLife is back in business.

After yesterday's exceptional volleyball matches, I cannot wait for the Gold and Bronze Medal matches. If Walsh/ Ross get sent home in fourth, USA cats will be in tears.

#StreamLife
#Brazil
#BeachVolleyballBodies

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Because she's brazilian
tumblr_oc2ka5KnDy1t1273to1_540.png

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's with the high jump bar? It's been touched hella times and has not fallen. I wouldn't mind it but so many competitors have touched it in the same manner without dropping.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I agree with The Bee . shyt was :scusthov:

it was cringe-worthy, but that was their 2nd or 3rd night on...only so much convo to carry on about their athleticism and performance after seeing the routine for the 4th time and when you're not versed enough in the sport to have real conversations :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it was cringe-worthy, but that was their 2nd or 3rd night on...only so much convo to carry on about their athleticism and performance after seeing the routine for the 4th time and when you're not versed enough in the sport to have real conversations :manny:

I still think, well first of all Costas needs to get the fukk off my TV period but regardless the bulk of any discussion should have been based around athletics. NBC wrongly believes that nobody cares enough about women's sports which is not true. They don't have to be celebrities. Women's gymnastics is better than the men's side and it's treated as such, I'm fine with that. Let their performances be the story.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I still think, well first of all Costas needs to get the fukk off my TV period but regardless the bulk of any discussion should have been based around athletics. NBC wrongly believes that nobody cares enough about women's sports which is not true. They don't have to be celebrities. Women's gymnastics is better than the men's side and it's treated as such, I'm fine with that. Let their performances be the story.
I'm totally with that, but reality is Costas doesn't have the knowledge about the sport to carry on a convo about their performances for more than one night. NBCSN actually has cool segments talking to the athletes throughout the day where they stay more focused on performance.