The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I've enjoyed these olympics, it's hard not too when your country are basically pound-for-pound the winners.

But what a disgrace of a host Brazil has been, a thoroughly embarrassing undertaking for them. They should have given it up, could have avoided the world seeing them for how shyt they really are.

I mean we won't even get in to them booing medalists like it was a football game.:scust:

A GREEN POOL.

GREEN.:francis:

Such a poorly organised and executed event.
"Pound for pound" he said :mjlol:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so tight last night because the stream carried over so I couldn't watch set 2 of the Women's BVB semi.

The commentators are scrambling on the #StreamLife feed. How were they on the NBC broadcast?

Agatha and Brabara are killing them on the defensive end. I love the "Monster Block" dance that the crowd does.

The Brazilian crowd is s h i t t i n g on Walsh and Ross, I love the home crowd. They know how to get down.

Spkied it off her head. Damn.

Aggy's blocks are so sincerious.

Brazil has got them eating dirt on every return.

Damn April, I feel for her the most.

Much love to the camera men.

Amazing match. Can't wait for the Gold Medal match tonight.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Semenya basically jogging to make the race look competitive.:mjlol:

If he/she puts his/her mind to it then he/she will smash the drug-induced 800m world record with ease.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rio police says Lochte is lying and his story doesn't match up with the other swimmers.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling that the drug testing detection capabilities are far far behind the actual drugs that athletes are using these days. These Olympics are demonstrating that. There is some serious drugging going on.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
"Pound for pound" he said :mjlol:
It's true though?

Look at the populations of those top nations then look at the medals.

Britain is the best. If America didn't have all that obscene funding we'd have beat you straight up as well.
:yeshrug:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this is set to be an interesting day in the soccer/bball fields

brazil hondruras semi final soccer coming up