The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
If he would have dived for the gold medal and got it then that means that he was close enough to win it. It is not like he dived a 100 meters. Gatlin would be a hero in America tonight if he would have dived and won that medal over Bolt. They would be talking about how hungry and tough Americans are.
I disagree. I think youre underestimating Bolts popularity in the US. People already look at Gats on some:mjpls: because he got popped. If he dove they would call him a cheater and pathetic because he couldnt stay on his feet and beat Bolt "fairly".

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
breh she only made it cuz of marta, any other coach she wouldnt have
:russ: what makes you think Marta is putting people on the Olympic team for sympathy. Out of the 5 picked how can you say Gabby made it out of sympathy when she's clearly a better gymnast than 2 of the other girls on her own team and all around 2012 champion and had the 3rd best All around score only after Biles and Rasiman :mjlol:...stick to talking track breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ: what makes you think Marta is putting people on the Olympic team for sympathy. Out of the 5 picked how can you say Gabby made it out of sympathy when she's clearly a better gymnast than 2 of the other girls on her own team and all around 2012 champion and had the 3rd best All around score only after Biles and Rasiman :mjlol:...stick to talking track breh

:ehh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. I think youre underestimating Bolts popularity in the US. People already look at Gats on some:mjpls: because he got popped. If he dove they would call him a cheater and pathetic because he couldnt stay on his feet and beat Bolt "fairly".

LOL. Some Americans think that Bolt is arrogant, which is why Bob Costas pointed that out in his interview.