The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And when I thought we was done with the fukkery in this Olympics. This random shyt happen. :pachaha:

crank-dat.gif

The most fukkerry that I have seen in this Olympics was in the 10km swim in the Ocean this morning. Those chicks swam for 2 straight hours in raw sewage and the gold medal had already been decided. A French chick was about to get the Silver medal, but decided to try to drown the Italian chick who was about to get the bronze. Mind you now; the French chick already had the Silver medal sewed up and the Italian chick was only going to get the bronze; but the French chick couldn't help herself and ended up not getting any medal; because she was disqualified.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
CANADIAN WOMEN RUNNERS

CHANICE CHASE - the jawn that fell flat on her face in the hurdles race
SAGE WATSON - the skinny white broad with the nice buttocks.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The most fukkerry that I have seen in this Olympics was in the 10km swim in the Ocean this morning. Those chicks swam for 2 straight hours in raw sewage and the gold medal had already been decided. A French chick was about to get the Silver medal, but decided to try to drown the Italian chick who was about to get the bronze. Mind you now; the French chick already had the Silver medal sewed up and the Italian chick was only going to get the bronze; but the French chick couldn't help herself and ended up not getting any medal; because she was disqualified.

:dahell:

:mindblown:

It's a reason they didn't show that shyt on NBC.

Sounds disgusting and ridiculous . Hope they all get checked out by a doctor .