The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall watching the volleyball game? That was DEFINITELY NOT A FOUL :camby: terrible referee. Giving out red cards like candy

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Damn, athletes banned from kicking it at CopaCabana at night for the rest of the games. That's gotta be a buzzkill for the ones that like to party.

On a tangent, I wonder how the parties were in ATL back in 1996. I'm sure Midtown and Buckhead was jumping. Magic City was probably off the chain as well, especially with cats like Shaq out there.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Damn, athletes banned from kicking it at CopaCabana at night for the rest of the games. That's gotta be a buzzkill for the ones that like to party.

On a tangent, I wonder how the parties were in ATL back in 1996. I'm sure Midtown and Buckhead was jumping. Magic City was probably off the chain as well, especially with cats like Shaq out there.
I don't think Shaq was in ATL then

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Murica bout to beat China in volleyball
SZ5XNQl.gif

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just the Aussies are banned according to this
Australian Olympic athletes BANNED from Rio beaches after dark