The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Two chicks.

One that was cut from the gymnastic team and the other that was cut from the swim team. They are just inventing sports to get medals nowadays. In a few years they are bringing in surfing.

Yep, and skateboarding :heh:

I said a few pages back, and was talking bout this with my friend; they're gonna introduce every sport know to man into the Olympics soon. Tetherball, kickball, MMA, and it wouldn't surprise me if they bring in a games section, like darts, snooker, pool, chess, board games etc etc.

The games are gonna be so watered down in the future it'll lose all credibility :ld:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I said a few pages back, and was talking bout this with my friend; they're gonna introduce every sport know to man into the Olympics soon. Tetherball, kickball, MMA, and it wouldn't surprise me if they bring in a games section, like darts, snooker, pool, chess, board games etc etc.

The games are gonna be so watered down in the future it'll lose all credibility :ld:

Well tomorrow they start the Equestrian events.

b083fe9fe78519150b3b0c.jpg

The horse does all of the fugging athletic work, but the rider gets the medal. That is another bullshyt Olympic event that they can get rid of. Why isn't horse racing an Olympic event? The horse does all of the work there too.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Skateboarding should be an Olympic sport if fukking table tennis is

Spyro

Banned
Daps
USA basketball team ain't gonna win gold imo, they're struggling past shyt teams every round; unlike the USA women who are crushing everyone