The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Wish it was more money in track and field, a lot of elite US talent getting their brain drained (literally) trying to play football. Dudes have 2 year struggle career when they could be out on the track for at least 10-12

Ain't as much opportunity in track tho. If you don't qualify for the Olympics then you end up in the artic circle getting coached by a fat white man to try to be a bob sledder

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ain't as much opportunity in track tho. If you don't qualify for the Olympics then you end up in the artic circle getting coached by a fat white man to try to be a bob sledder
Yea, i just want to see the US smashing this shyt like we used to do in the 70's-00's. No shade to Jamaica...that's my adopted culture word to my BFF

concise

Veteran
Daps

Or you can do like some of the Jamaicans have done and represent some other country at the Olympics. :blessed: