The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

calh45

Cal
Daps
:heh:
Wambach was trash in the World Cup. She wouldnt of done anything in this game. Hell they tried to force her into the lineup during WC play and had to just make her a sub (later in the tourney) because she was fukking up the team play:russ:.

US V-Ball just won their first set against Italy.

I read an article a week back about how they left Crystal Dunn off the WC squad and how dope ole girl is. I think this coach might've been on her :mjpls: steeze with this one especially with how she ain't really even want to start ole girl in the Olympics. The first article I read about today's loss is how she didn't start Dunn.......AND she lost to the US's former coach.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
So jammy fukker Murray wins another match he should have lost :martin::martin::martin:

If Murray wins both golds, hell even just one I'm gonna fukking kill everyone I see :beli::beli::beli:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
they're watering down the olympics IMO. some shyt needs to remain x-games type sports and others just have a world championship. but ah well, not like i have to watch it

They're gonna add everything soon, F1, American Football, other forms of MMA, Kickball, Tetherball, I mean if they have walking what's next crawling? Hopping? Piggyback riding? They'll probably introduce a games section of the Olypmics where they have darts, snooker, pool, chess, board games etc. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They're gonna add everything soon, F1, American Football, other forms of MMA, Kickball, Tetherball, I mean if they have walking what's next crawling? Hopping? Piggyback riding? They'll probably introduce a games section of the Olypmics where they have darts, snooker, pool, chess, board games etc. :francis:
let them add spades or dominoes :banderas:

flipcup :gladbron: