The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Aren't the women's soccer team supposed to be dominant like mens/women's basketball

Or am I mistaken?
Yes and No. We use to easily be the best in the world but the rest of the world is catching up to us. We're still the best, but not good enough to play terrible for a full game and expect to win.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Aren't the women's soccer team supposed to be dominant like mens/women's basketball

Or am I mistaken?
theres a little more competition but they should always medal. This is their first ever loss in the quarterfinals in history. They've won the last 3 Olympics and just won the World Cup last year. This is a terrible loss.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Basketball is the 2nd most popular team sport in the world and unlike 50 cent it's rapidly growing with no signs of slowing down, I bring it up because we live on an ever shrinking planet Earth.

When can I expect Handegg in the olympics? 2040?

but its #2 here. Thats why you bring up the world. i dont follow this popularity contest. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world but I dont give a shyt. Its an average sport to me. It shouldnt be more popular than basketball (soccer fans shyt on basketball fyi).

doubt nfl will ever be popular worldwide. Oh well. Its popular here tho, thats what matters to me
look at kd in his red skins gear
Kevin Durant On The Redskins: 'I Love The Direction We're Going In'

Just watch what you like. Enough room for everybody