The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it was pre recorded but I didn't know the results. That shyt was tense, wow

What a clutch performance by the Japanese dude

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Doesn't make it acceptable now cmon....

But but but white folks don't want to swim with us in public pools. fukk it, ya'll can have it

I mean every time you wade in the pool you're spitting water out of your mouth every couple of seconds

there is nothing you can do about it

Some spit on the side of the pool where all of the hair and debris washes up from the ripples. Some spit mid race. But if you think as a swimmer I'm going to jump out of the pool every time water gets in my mouth, you're crazy.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I mean every time you wade in the pool you're spitting water out of your mouth every couple of seconds

there is nothing you can do about it

Some spit on the side of the pool where all of the hair and debris washes up from the ripples. Some spit mid race. But if you think as a swimmer I'm going to jump out of the pool every time water gets in my mouth, you're crazy.
Nah nah nah, i know that. I mean, she was standing outside the pool warming and she spit INTO the pool breh. That was nasty to see

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I know this was already said, but I want to congratulate Daryl Homer for being the first American Sabre to medal individually since 1984 ( Third medal ever). He's the second black American to be ranked in the top 10 in fencing, and the first since Keeth smart. Also I want to Shoutout Keeth smart for being the first African American to rank number one in the USA, and also being the first American to be ranked number one in the world. He officially retired today. Both Daryl Homer and Keeth Smart are graduates of St. John's University!!

#Blackexcellence
#Redstormexcellence
#SJUpride

:wow: proud of our legends!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Love watching brothers win matches in Judo :blessed:

Cuban just won a match in the round of 32

By the way, my favorite part of the Olympics is the ability to see all these variety of sports I would have no access to otherwise. Love it.