The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Venus looked awful, too. That doubles game was sad as shyt to watch, because she just couldn't keep up.

On the other hand, fencing has excellent production:

aZO0GLh.gif
14cf3363-7ec9-4af3-939d-9ac88fffba63
TOG7RUK.gif

This Swiss fukk got me heated. Tussles his hair after every point.

Yeah I was just watchin the sabre final yesterday. The go hard with the production and showmanship.. this the type of sport more blacks americans need to get into. Its all footwork, handspeed, quickness, and deception. Its like boxing but easier. No one in the world is better at moving on the balls of the feet than black ppl. I remember in the Beijing games there was this breh from Harlem who was straight cooking dudes but I ain't heard of him since... Definitely needs to become a trend.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah I was just watchin the sabre final yesterday. The go hard with the production and showmanship.. this the type of sport more blacks americans need to get into. Its all footwork, handspeed, quickness, and deception. Its like boxing but easier. No one in the world is better at moving on the balls of the feet than black ppl. I remember in the Beijing games there was this breh from Harlem who was straight cooking dudes but I ain't heard of him since... Definitely needs to become a trend.

Dead at this being the constant coli theme-blacks need to do this sport or that sport :pachaha: